How We Can Help
Because of our broad services, Foundation Management is uniquely positioned to help donors navigate the myriad of philanthropic vehicles to create a strategy that best aligns with each client’s unique goals. Our leaders have exemplary professional experience in the philanthropic sector and utilize state-of-the-art technology to drive our work. Our team meets directly with hundreds of nonprofit organizations in multiple communities to learn about their distinct needs and we work to relay this information to potential funders as appropriate. In short, Foundation Management handles the day-to-day requirements for our clients so the directors we support can enjoy the fun of philanthropy. If you have decided to change your existing philanthropic strategy, or want to begin a new effort, we can help!
- “Foundation Management guides our internal processes and helps us stay organized, which allows us to bring philanthropy full circle and make an impact in the many communities that helped grow our business over the years.”
– John Cresap, President and CEO
- “Foundation Management has helped the City of Muskogee Foundation transform the sale of a hospital into an all-encompassing charitable organization that helps the citizens of Muskogee. The Foundation staff has become a part of our community and really care about making a difference for present and future generations.”
– Nancy Gaden, Chair of the Board
City of Muskogee Foundation
- “Foundation Management has been such a vital part of our small family foundation. The staff has so much expertise in this field; they stay current on all regulations and achieve their goal of making grant giving enjoyable. They are simply THE BEST!”
– Judith Harris Garrett, President
- “It has been my pleasure to know Frank Merrick for more than 20 years. He is a close friend and a respected business professional. I have served with Frank as a member of the Board of Directors of The Merrick Foundation since 1982. Personally, I cannot think of many people more qualified to advise and consult on family foundation matters than Frank Merrick. Foundation Management is a tremendous resource and I am confident that those who access its expertise will come to appreciate Frank and his staff as much as I do.”
-Michael A. Cawley, Director
The Merrick Foundation
Their focus is the philanthropic community. Dedicated to delivering practical, user-aligned, cloud technology, and expertise for funders and grant seekers.
Delivers online grants management software for Grantseekers
Is an online source of comprehensive information on nonprofit organizations. Their Mission is to revolutionize philanthropy by providing information that advances transparency, enables users to make better decisions, and encourages charitable giving.
Exponent Philanthropy is the country’s largest association of funders with nearly 2,000 members strong—and the only one dedicated to serving foundations with few or no staff, philanthropic families, and individual donors.
The Philanthropy Roundtable’s mission is to foster excellence in philanthropy, to protect philanthropic freedom, to assist donors in achieving their philanthropic intent, and to help donors advance liberty, opportunity, and personal responsibility in America and abroad.
Philanthropy Southwest is a nonprofit membership association of grant-making organizations that maintains a library of resources for effective, efficient and responsible philanthropy. They focus on building connections among grantmakers so they my learn from and inspire each other.